Thursday, March 27, 2014

Tune In Mi Head Thursdays-#Music

This morning while performing my morning rituals, dancing time in the mirror with coffee, I heard what sounded like pure +GLEE  harmony from a man's mouth, followed by a strong bellowed voice from a woman.  Shortly after, I hear a live band with trombones?  Who is this boy girl pop duo? It's Karmin, performing their newest single I Want It All.  

You probably know this group for covers they performed on YouTube, three years ago.  Which by the way were freakin awesome.  How many chicks do you know that looks like a 1940s pin-up doll, perform every man's rap verse from Chris Brown's epic collabo, Look At Me Now, featuring +Busta Rhymes and Lil Wayne.  Well, her name is  Amy Renee Heidemann,  and her buddy, Nicholas Louis "Nick" Noonan, is right beside her singing and alibiing, which just makes the duo even more dynamic.



I checked out their, long over due, album today, Pulses, and was feeling it.   They had a track that I remembered from the summer of last year, Acapella.  Remember, I said the album was “long over due”.  Their intro Geronimo was a strong starting point, but I also liked Tidal Wave and Pulses, which is also the title of the album.  


Obviously, I gave I Want It All majority of my attention, which by the way is still on repeat, but the album overall is at least 3 stars.  They're on tour starting in April. Add them to your Songkick app which, by the way, is the best app to track all your favorite bands.  I added the clip of what I was jamming to this morning, make certain you check it out, +Karmin  performance from +VH1 Big Morning Buzz Live!

Until Next Time... +TuneInMiHead 

No comments:

Post a Comment