Monday, April 21, 2014

Trix Are For Kids


Easter Sunday is over, and thankfully to social media; parents showed how proud they were of their adorable kiddos and praising their Most High...meaning Jesus Christ, not 420.  Although I understand the reason for the celebration, I'm happy the holiday is over with.  Not because I'm anti-Easter, but because I'm Anti-TheEasterBunny.  


That thing freaks me out.  I don't know how America, or the world, or whoever came about choosing this as the mascot; allows their kids to sit on the lap of this furry rabbit/bunny/hare...whatever you want to call it.  Give me Santa Clause or the Tooth Fairy any day of the week.  I rather deal with having to explain to my kids how a fat jolly white man or a Tinkerbell like sneaks into my house...kinda like a thief...and eats my cookies with dairy products and takes my children's  pearly whites all while everyone is asleep.  

 

I Just had to add this one...all I think about is what happens when she runs out food.  

The bunnies from my childhood stories ran from humans, but not the ones around my house. The Peter Cottontails in my neighborhood are super bold. They fearlessly graze, literally steps, from my stoop.  They don't scurry off as I close in on them.  They do more of a hop and skip type thing, as if they're sharing the turf or bothered by my existence.   On top of that, they look east and west at the same time.  I think that's what freaks me out the most…you never know what they're looking at.  I am seriously considering moving depending on how badly they multiplied during the winter season...laughing, but very serious...it's the attack of the bunny gang.

Needless to say these children feel the same way.  Stop torturing your kids people.  Ask yourself, is the Silly Rabbit the knee your kid should be sitting on?


+Doitforthevine ...She ain't gonna do it.



The girl came prepared to fight, and won.

This is what happens when you use the sheets from Django and put ears on them? 
  
See you never know which way they're headed.


Seriously, no fur on the face. Who thought that was right?

The Easter Bunny has Musiq's eyes on Halfcrazy.
Need I say more. +Snoop Dogg 

Until Next Time...+TuneInMiHead





No comments:

Post a Comment