Sunday, February 9, 2014

Super Bowl XLVIII In 15

So last week was the Super Bowl XLVIII, and for some odd reason guys love  this sport.  So while they're  all about the parties and touch down lingo I was, once again, thinking to myself what am I going to eat for dinner?

I get it.  Some women might really love sports, overall.  Either they're really competitive, family are sports fanatics, or a whole Salt N Peppa Whatta Man type thing is the reason they sit through a game.  Me, on the other hand, I think this is the reason why I didn't see the new  airing of Kandi Burruss dragging whoever she was talking to on Real Housewives of Atlanta, which by the way airs tonight.
However, he will give me partial credit because I was able to watch some of it.  Let me show him that I think this game is more than just Kiss Cam activities and better Doritos and M&M commercials.  This is my synopsis on the entire game...5:30 PM CST

1.      Charles Tillman's, 2013 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award,  eyes look jaundice like.



2.      What's the whole 12th man deal for the Seahawks…did somebody die...Google It...wait where's my earrings?

 

3.      Queen Latifah was one color all the way down, minus the blue in the coat.
4.  Who plays songs from 5 years ago as your intro?

5.      Kurt Russell looks like he was trying to reincarnate an 80’s Patrick Swayze mixed with the 90’s Ghost.

 
6.      I was wondering why the NFL would allow the Bronco's mascot, Thunder, on the field. I don't trust any animal that could look east and west at the same time.


7.      I now understand who inspires Rick Ross...Same old Joe Namath #ICant

8.      Oh shoot! It’s 5:45 and my Chicago Restaurant Week reservations are at 6:15 I gotta go.

Well at least I tried.  I caught the best part, while I was enjoying my meal; Bruno & Flea are an awesome duo.    Congratulations to Seattle Seahawks!  I know your 12th man is watching, RIP dude...just kidding...I Google. 

Until Next Time…#TuneInMiHead

No comments:

Post a Comment