Sunday, February 24, 2013

Cheers to Margaritas & Friends

Okay she totally took my words out of context smh...
But I guess a praise is a praise
 "Let me hear you make some joyful crazy margarita noise"...in my best Kirk Franklin Stomp voice.  It's here, it's official, it's National Margarita Day.  I know take a deep breath...it's like a Christmas Eve for Cinco De Mayo.

I don't know why this has been a secret for so long, but thank God for Google.  I feel like I found the cure for World Peace.  Okay, maybe not world peace, but it could bring some civility to whatever argument.  I don't know if you can tell, but I was a little bit more than excited about this day. Talk about a great reason to text, watch the news, read the paper, and use social media.


Margaritas have always been my drink of choice. I use to get them everywhere, well until Mel told me to stop making it so complicated lol...everybody can't make one that's for sure.  Shoot, I like what I like lol.   I know what you're thinking this sounds like another lush moment.   Honestly though, I really enjoy the chatting while sipping with friends.  I will always cherish those moments, OMG, I feel a Oscar winning speech coming on...hand on heart, tear tear...stuttering and overwhelmed...do you get the point lol.



Majority of my friends learned more about me and vice versa due to the two shots of tequila, ice, Cointreau, limes, and no salt on rim conversations. Goshly, it's not rocket science...I don't know why some bartenders make it so difficult smh.  Needless to say my close friends shared this drink with me. Regardless if it's one, two glasses or a pitcher; by the end of the night, or day, lol the Golden Girl theme song is playing in my head.

We all have a Betty moment from time to time lol.
So even though February 22 will always be known as National Margarita Day...yes I have to say it fully in order for it to be official, I will never wait that long to have it with the ones I love the most. Hope you enjoyed the day and the drinks rather it been on the rocks or frozen. This one is dedicated to my girls who I love like a bag of pearls.  Love you much chicas!

 Until next time, stay tuned


You ladies have been through some serious milestones with me, and regardless of how long we were apart I still feel like we never missed a beat!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, that's so sweet. I can't believe I missed Margarita Day, sounds like my kind of holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete